Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Caviar

I know you think that today I went to a fancy Super Bowl party and had some expensive Caviar...but it was actually the opposite. We were invited to a Super Bowl party, but due to the large group coming in next week we took a rain check to make preparations for them. Also, Sunday is the only day that the PJU bus doesn't run. (In a later post I'll tell you more about the PJU) This day I usually do laundry, cook for the week, wash & style my hair, and the things I probably won't get to do through the week.

Today on Super Bowl Sunday that is exactly what I did. I try to be as productive as possible, but you know there is just never enough time in the day. My husband wanted to eat some fish. We bought a smoked fish. I cut it up and cleaned it. While I was cleaning it I found that our little fishy was prego. Then I thought, 'caviar!'. So I stewed it up in a good sauce and it turned out pretty good. It was actually my first time having caviar. If you have ever chewed on a rubberband (I know you have) then you know the texture of my caviar. At the end of the day I can say I had a good day and I hope you did too. How was your Super Bowl Sunday? Or your first experience with caviar (LOL)?

Till next post...

2 comments:

  1. That sounds quite interesting...quite brave, aren't you? lol

    ReplyDelete