Monday, December 12, 2011

Going Home 2

I figure it is 1:00 in the morning I am not finished packing, to end my night I might as well give a little update on my happenings. Tuesday, December 13th we are leaving to AMERICA! Honestly I have mixed feelings. For one by the time I get to Huntsville (where I reside) it will be the middle of winter. Coming from a mile of the equator to the middle is winter wasn't quite the welcome home party I expected. I wonder what will happen to the church members while we are gone. Will they stay consistent? On the other hand I will be glad to go to Wal-mart at midnight just because I can. I can't wait to go shopping and find dirt cheap bargains for good quality things. The food...you already know how I feel about that. If not read this for a reminder. Before food and shopping of course there is my family that I can't wait to see. I'm getting really tired so I'll have to stop here. Travel is fun. My Suriname journey isn't over just yet, though. I'll be back!

Anxiously awaiting America...

No comments:

Post a Comment