Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wolly's

I like to eat good food. Most people do. Amongst the diversity of foods in Suriname there is a good ole burger joint. It is like none other. There is a Burger King and McDonald's here, but Wolly's is unique. I think what sets their burgers apart from the others is the juiciness. I like to taste the ketchup and mayo in my sandwich. You know how you open the burger to check if there is even any condiments within. With a Wollyburger that is not the case. When you see the picture of my burger below you will know what I am talking about.


Zorg en Hoop outlet

This is the current menu. They do have their menu is online but it hasn't been updated since the increase in prices nationwide. Just add 1 or 2 SRD's to the price for accuracy.  
This is my order of  a Wolly Kip (chicken) burger. 
There are 3 Wolly's that I know of: 1) town, 2)Zorg en Hoop, 3)Leijsweg You can check out their website for hours of operation and any other info you might have. Let me know if have visited Wolly's what your experience was like.

Craving a Wollyburger...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I go to Wolly's all the time! LOL Ok..maybe not, but that sure looks good! Nice food photography.

    ReplyDelete